Sunday, September 24, 2006

Slight Delay on Episode 22

Hey all!

Just a quick FYI. There will be a day or two extra delay on getting Episode 22 out for you guys. We have it recorded, but I've been hit with a very wicked migraine today, and I won't be able to put the show together for you guys until it dies down a little more. Hopefully I'll have the sucker licked and I'll be able to get the show out for you all tomorrow evening. I'm sorry for any inconvienience this causes anyone.

Peace,
Brad

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Brad. Feel better :)

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ That was Stu by the way!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.....still waiting.....2 days later. That must be some headache. Have you guys lost interest in this or what?

11:13 PM  
Blogger PodCulture said...

Well "anonymous" sparing you the gory details yeah it was one hell of a headache. (and a few other health issues as well if you really wanna know)

No we haven't lost interest at all, but we all DO have "real" jobs that pay our bills (as well as pay for this cast)

Those and other things take priority in our lives. We strive to do the best we can whenever we can on the show, and try to have it out on a regular basis for you guys. Sometimes we get stressed and just have to take a step back and relax.

Honestly had I pushed myself let myself lose even more sleep than I have over the past few days, yes I may have been able to have the show out on time (or just a little late) but then I wouldn't be almost recovered, I'd still be in a quiet darkened room feeling like my gorram skull was going to split open.

I'm sorry for any issues that this (or any future delays) may cause you or anyone else, but that's how it goes when the three of us are doing this as a hobby, and for free.

Brad

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home