Thursday, July 20, 2006

I was just "Wingin' It".......

OK I wanted to let you guys know that this past weekend I was asked to fill in as co-host for the podcast Wingin' It. The Ranting Scotsman, Ian, headed up a crazy crew along with Karen from Kalifornia, and Chris from Two Girls and a Podcast were in on the fun with me as we filled in for Mike and Evo. Christina even got in on the act too a bit as she was our no-so-silent audience. Since we got together via Skype to record the audio is a little rough, but we had a blast and were honored that the guys let us fill in for them while they were off doing other things. Head on over to Wingin' It and check out show #69! Be sure to leave the guys a comment or two and let them know what you think. Who knows....maybe we'll get the chance to do it again sometime.

Peace,
Brad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe...

Am I the only one ammused by the show number?

::evil chuckle::

10:26 PM  
Blogger PodCulture said...

Well....we were going to have the show numbered 68.5 so the guys could have the fun with the 69th show, but I guess they didn't want to do a goofy numbering system. Had we known....there night have been even more bad jokes.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just before you read the rest of this, this is indeed Ian but since I don't have a Livejournal account or an OpenID then I just put it there

The show was great fun, but the dynamic even though was untested was terrific regardless of what anyone else says about it. The levels were all over the place but considering I was under a time constraint and on my dreaded Nightshift rotation

For all the work, recording and fun we've had, I don't care what anyone else
thought cause if it wasn't good enough it wouldn't have made it up on the feed

We will have to have a drink at DragonCon in recognition of the show and we'll need to team up on one of our podcast thingys

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home