Monday, February 12, 2007

Call me Typhoid Yoko

Okay, so I may not have been the cause of his illness...this time. Having only just gotten over his respiratory infection, Brad is sicker than River on Miranda tonight. I'm taking the liberty of letting you all know the next episode will be another day in coming. Anyone who knows him knows if he's too sick to get on the internet himself, it must be bad. I could edit the show myself, but...yeah, we all know what a train wreck that would be.

So watch something weird, play something addictive, read something cool, and be prepared to share with the class next time. Until then, send him good thoughts and wishes that whatever evil bug he's got goes as quickly as it came.

Cheers,
Christina

3 Comments:

Blogger SupComTabz said...

awwwhhhh get better soon Brad!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He needs to be like me.

Brad needs to stop being sick and just be awesome. That's what I do. True story.

--Leon

Or is that Barney.....

7:24 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Get well soon dude.

(Rubi just got over the crud too).

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home